Friday, March 20, 2015

3/20/2015

Visiting GWU today really made me realize how much I want to go there. I am absolutely in love with the campus, the people, and just the entire community feeling that is so apparent in every person there. I felt so comfortable and like I was home today. It was amazing.

Usually I've felt at least some anxiety when it came to eve thinking about college, but I didn't feel that today. At all. It was crazy. There were no knots, no butterflies, nothing. It just felt right. I don't have any other way of describing it but that. It felt right and exciting.

Everyone I met was so nice and willing to help and answer questions. The campus is beautiful and not too spread out or huge. It's the perfect size really. Visiting today made my choice obvious for me. This is what I want and if it doesn't work out I'm going to be really disappointed. But I can only hold out hope that there's a reason for all of this and whether I am able to go or not I now that there's a reason behind all of that. I just know that in this moment, right now, it's exactly what I want and need.

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment