Friday, September 18, 2015

9/18/15

So, it's been a while. I hope things are well with whoever is still reading this. If anyone is still reading this. Life has been crazy recently. I'm a freshman in college now, first month has been completed with nothing too major happening. It's been good. Hard, but good.

The boyfriend is still around. He's in China currently for his graduate degree, but we're still trying to make it work. That's probably been the hardest part of all of the change really. I  don't have him around when I just need to talk. It's taking some getting used to, but I'm surviving. I get to actually see his face and hear his voice this weekend so that's exciting.

I'm also getting ready to dye my hair. Or well, part of my hair. Attempt one didn't really stick as well, so my roommate is gonna help me bleach it and then re-dye it today. I'm excited but also nervous. Change is scary to me, but I felt like I needed to do it. I needed to force myself to accept the fact that things in my life are changing and it's okay to be scared, but you gotta do it anyway. That's what I'm hoping to get out of this choice. Even though I'm scared to do it, I want to. So I'm doing it.

I guess that's what this past month has been for me. A month of changes and being scared, but living anyway. So I hope to keep doing that. Also that you do that too. We'll make it through. Even if it doesn't seem like it now. We will.

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment